About Me

My photo
I am a mom and a wife, I love gardening, the outdoors, antiques, old historic houses, cemeteries, towns.. I love anything old.. I am fascinated with the 1800's early 1900's but love all history.. love collecting old things, resale shops, antique stores :)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summertime fun.

Sometimes kids can get bored in the Summertime, I know mine does, Here are ten things that we have done, or plan on doing this Summer to have some fun.

1) Throw a pj party with her friends

2) Plant some easy to grow veggies.

3) Take a hike.

4) Swimming in the Lake

5) Get out the slip and slide

6) We have been doing some summer reading programs at the local library.

7) Get out the crafts, glitter, glue, playdough, clay, construction paper, see what fun things you can make.

8) Water guns.. get outside and play hide and seek, when you find the person hiding blast them with the watergun.

9) My family loves to go fishing, its fun and kids love to see what they can catch

10) Last, try and take a vacation, it is something that you and your kids will remember.



Another closet corrects the cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment