About Me

My photo
I am a mom and a wife, I love gardening, the outdoors, antiques, old historic houses, cemeteries, towns.. I love anything old.. I am fascinated with the 1800's early 1900's but love all history.. love collecting old things, resale shops, antique stores :)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My favorite Antique Stores

I live in Willis, Texas.. there are alot of great little Antique stores near me in this town, my favs tho are in a town down the road called Montgomery. If your into Antiques and make it down this way.. make sure to stop in. :) All these listed in Montgomery are all in old historic homes from 1860 on..


Garrett House Antiques - 
The Garrett House  is a quaint antique shop in the heart of historic Montgomery, Texas, Home of the Texas Flag.  You will find fine antique furniture from 1800's to 1940's, Roseville pottery, art glass, netsuke, coins, antique button jewelry, antique china wear and other nice antique pieces
http://garretthouseantiques.com/home.php











Liberty Bell Antiques ~ (936) 597-4606, 207 Liberty St, Montgomery, TX 77356 

Antiques & Collectibles, Antique Appraisals, Jewelry Appraisers

Branding Iron Gifts 

http://www.brandingiron-schoolhouse.com/ 

212 Liberty Street
Montgomery Texas 
 
wonderful selection of unique gifts, decoratives, art, clothing, souvenirs and so much more--even computer repair, office services and an old-fashioned barber shop at the Branding Iron.







The Old Schoolhouse
306 E. Eva Street
Montgomery, Texas








Yesterdays Treasures Antiques

115 N Danville St, Willis, TX 77378

Thomason House (I wish I could get a pic of this place, it is one of the oldest houses in Willis, love it) great place and now full of Antiques, nice people too.)

303 N Danville St, Willis, TX 77378

ENJOY! 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment