About Me

My photo
I am a mom and a wife, I love gardening, the outdoors, antiques, old historic houses, cemeteries, towns.. I love anything old.. I am fascinated with the 1800's early 1900's but love all history.. love collecting old things, resale shops, antique stores :)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sea World San Antonio, Texas

My family and I went to Sea World San Antonio this summer for vacation, we had so much fun, the place was amazing, a must for all families at least once. We got there and was a little surprise at the price of admission, it was a little under $200 for me, my husband and daughter to get in, but once there you see it is all worth it. This place has something for everyone. If you love animals of the sea, you will love this place, On top of having Shamu ( which is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen) They have walk-through habitats where you can watch all the animals do what they do on a daily basis , the penquin habitat actually has falling snow from the ceiling and stays a good 23 degrees in there, great for you if it is a hot day :) There is the Dolphin-Cove, where you can actually feed and pet the dolphins and for the ones that love rollercoasters, and water rides there is plenty for you too.. there area few rides for the adults and plenty for the kiddos, along with a water area for the kids (and parents too) to run around in. Be sure to check out the water skiing shows and the end of the night Shamu show. A day you will always remember.

http://www.seaworld.com/sanantonio/ http://www.themeparkcodes.com/sea_world_san_antonio.html

No comments:

Post a Comment